Sunday, October 22, 2006

Disney Songs, Pt 3

Finally, the part we've all been waiting for, The Little Mermaid. (Remember, I was watching this so I could be a good aunt.)

So there's this song in there that I'm sure everyone's heard, I think it's called "Kiss the Girl" but I could be wrong. Now, I'm not a big fan of kissing, but I was right there cheering Prince Eric on, telling him to hurry up and do it.

But that's besides the point. This is about me, not Prince Eric. What a jerk he was.

Anyway, in that song, there's this brilliant (IMO, anyway) line that says something like,

Yes, you want her, look at her, you know you do
It's possible she wants you too, there is one way to ask her


I wonder if this is something we should really be teaching our kids.

This leads me to think about Groundhog's Day. (I know: random). I wish I could get caught in a time loop. I know exactly what I would do. I won't say, though. It relates to the song, though. That's why I thought about it. In a time loop, there would be no consiquences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home