Wednesday, January 10, 2007

From SW

"1- as soon as you get online-who's name do you look at first
2 - when you hear your phone ringing-who do u hope is calling
3 - when a love song comes on the radio-who's face comes to your mind
4 - who's name makes your heart skip a beat every time u hear it
5 - who is it that you always find yourself thinking about-wondering if they're thinking about you
6 - the whole time you were reading this bulletin, there was only one person on your mind.....

Repost this as "6 signs you're falling 4 someone" within the 5 minutes and the one who you answered to those questions will realize how much you mean to them tonight at 11:11
"

Well, we all know my answers to that one. I reposted it, so now I just have to wait until 11:11, right? :/ Somehow, I don't think it works like that. But obviously I have a glimmer of hope!

But unrequited love is unrequited. It's better like that, in my opinion. If she did love me, there would be problems, I can see it already.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 11 January, 2007, Blogger Roo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Thursday, 11 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh, me,rite?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home