Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Newest Story Idea

Alternatively, a reflection while I pretend to plot. Or sada.

So ... we all know I like alien stories. Somehow, I relate to my poor human slaves. But I still want to write a story that's relevant to what's going on in my life currently, a reflection of my thoughts and feelings. Can't write about Curly and Janie and Zero, because those aren't the characters I need. Well, Zero and Curly, yes. Janie isn't relevant.

Now, the character that would represent me is Zero. But Zero isn't right. She is the quiet side of me. I don't want the char to be shy and never talk, I want her to be the "tougher" side of me. (I know, every body's laughing.) So, though this is just a working name, I'm going to call her Teefer. (As a side note, teefer is my word for "someone who steals." I am not the only person in the world who says that, I have heard others.) The story behind her name is coming soon. (Maybe next post.)

Instead of Curly, I have a good name for the super butch girl in my story. Her name is Samoa. Not like the girl scout cookie. Most people call her S'mo for short, which is a word I use for "a great number." Firespitter was the first to say this to me.

Then there's a third character, not at all like Janie. She's kind of a mixture of two people I know. I call her Kaite (so now everybody knows one of the people I'm representing). Oh, those those girls with K names ...

The story is going to be about their love triangle. Kaite, the "new girl," falls head over heels for little Teef, who is in love with S'mo, who in turn falls for Kaite. How can any of them truly be happy when the girl they love loves someone else who couldn't possibly appreciate them? (if you know what I mean ... not quite sure how to convey that idea in writing.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 11 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know im laughing! you aint so tough -- ah, yeah you are. but not the way you make it sound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home