Friday, May 06, 2005

Outside Logic OBO

That's what the title of my story is. But it's probably going to change since I didn't mean to write OBO (or best offer), I meant to put OBT (or best title). But I think it's kinda cute.

I'll get to the story in a minute. Somebody must wonder about my personal life (I know it's not me!).

Anyway, since all I take at high school are two periods of band, I had two playing tests today. This morning I couldn't play second periods, but I got 100 on it. That was luck. First period, though, I'm still having trouble with. I got an 85. Not too bad, though.

Okay, enough about my life. I'm exicted about the Kinssa. Today, I wrote two pages during the playing tests. I got to part two of the story. But first, part one.

Jadie learns about television. (Or 'tenorvision' as she calls it.) Apperently, the Kinssa invented ships that are capible of going to other universes, but they never invented TV. A shame. The Lieums have a saying that goes, 'The Kinssa have no imagination whatsoever.'

They call the lake Lake Kinssa. ("Original" -- Jack)

Earlier, Jadie did tell Jack why Universe Jumping is impossible. (It's a closed system.) But Keiki, with her genetic memory, says that there may have been a project going on, but she doesn't know for sure.

Okay: part two. Jadie has "garden" after "serve." (Another example of Kinssa creativity.) Jadie like to hunt Square-0's (Squirrels) and chipitymonks. Apperently, she always mishears humans. But Jack's not allowed to hunt, so they fish. Jadie hates fishing.

They talk about how Kinssa are inherently good. As part of that, the subject of inter-species mating comes up. Jadie says it's unlikely to have a half-kinssa, because humans and Kinssa don't have sex naturally in the wild. ("Hell, I hope not." -- Jack). Jadie explains that in order to be the same speciese, any off-spring they would have would have to be fertile. Unlike "Donkitties" and "Horsitties" ("Whore cities?!" -- Jack, again.) I think the Kinssa language has a lot of -itties in it. (I wonder, if Jadie came to Earth, if she'd drink pepsity.)

The offer for typing the story is still good. Just let me know. (I think it's better than it sounds, if it sounds bad.) Just wait 'til we get to the part where Keiki proves to Jack that God doesn't exist.

Anyway, I gotta work on my essay. Goodnight, even though it's only 10:30 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home