Monday, October 23, 2006

Nano Nightmare

No, really. You can have those.

I had this dream that I was talking to my Grandma, and for absolutly no reason I asked her what the date was. She nonchalantly said, "Novemeber 3o."

I totally freaked out. "What? Noooooo! I haven't started my novel yet!"


And, compleatly 100% unrated, I was doing this writing thing about Kiara, and I suddenly thought, wouldn't it be weird if she grew up to be the Changer, the person from the future who comes back to guide Ace's tribe. What would the implications of that be?

First of all, K's not a shape-changer, she's a jinker. But then again, maybe in the future it doesn't matter. Maybe they have every power they could ever want.

Coming back, and gaurding a tribe you're part of, wouldn't that cause a paradox? Like if Changer touched Kiara wouldn't they explode?

Oh well, it doesn't matter one way or another. The story's not about Kiara. Maybe in the sequal, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home