Monday, November 13, 2006

The "Real" Story

(A/N: Darn plot bunnies. I was inspired by a story entitled S H O R T S on a Dr. Who forum thing. I was also inspired by real life. It's supposed to be funny. It's not.)

T H E S T O R Y

Girl #1: Well, here I am, minding my own buisness.
Girl #2: Hi! My name is #2.
Girl #1: I'm psychic and can sense you like musicals. What's your favorite?
Girl #2: My Fair Lady.
Girl #1: All fall down! I can also sense you like writing. What kind?
Girl #2: Dark fantasy.
Girl #1: Whoa. That's deep.
Girl #2: So how about hanging out some time?
Girl #1: Sure. But some place I know. I get lost easy.
Girl #2: Don't worry, it's on a really short street.

T H E E N D

(Stay tuned for Part Two, where Girl #1 and Girl #2 hang out!)


Edit: No matter how many times I try to make The Story and The End two different words, it won't post like that. Not with the spaces like that. But ... I want to be cool like the girl who wrote S H O R T S!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home