Tuesday, January 30, 2007

QWEST

I found that QWEST continues to leave me much to think about, perhaps not because of the subject of discussion, but because of the social interaction it provides.

I smoked while I climbed a bazillion flights of stairs, with a slightly better idea of where I was going than last week. I marveled over the disposable ashtray it came with.

For a while, I hung out on the stairs. I could hear the girls below, so I just text messaged my mother. (But don't tell anybody it was my mother. Somehow, when other people are texting, I don't think they are writing their parents.)

As I stood there, a girl walked by. She waved at me. I said hi. We ended up talking before the club started. Quite a bit, in fact. Her name is Ramsey.

Halfway through the meeting, Katie came in. I kinda didn't think she was going to come, in the same way I knew that SW wasn't going to come. At that moment, I really wanted to go outside and smoke. I don't think anyone would have missed me.

And I further convinced her that SW is just a figment of my imagination. We all know I am running an expiriment about that anyway. Probably everybody thinks she's just a figment, even though I've talked about her in this blog at least since August.

Anyway, I shall go back next week and socilaize even more. If I could talk while the club is actually meeting (besides the introduction at the beginning where I basically say, "I'm Roowey, and I like to jump off cliffs") I would have it made.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 30 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know, i think i will go with you to quest next week (i think ill be in bham). i want to see katie, because i think she's a figment of your imagination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home