Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who Better Than Me to Convince You You're Wrong?

I just wanted to note that I was going through my life (or the archives or whatever you want to call them). And I realized what a blatant liar I was. So I edited some stuff out. If any one's curious, most of them were in August, and clearly noted.

At least I was lying for the greater good.


In any case, the whole subject makes me think of a story from QWEST. I shall do my best to retell it the way the guy did in the first place. (I forget his name) :

Ever since I was, like, five, my parents thought I was gay. When my dad caught me with my girlfriend, I thought he was going to cry.
I can just see myself being the parent in this story. Except the "parent" part. I know, I know. My mom tells me all the time that that could change. But I ain't becoming pregnant. But in any case, there is a little girl that I know, who happens to be related to me, that I really want to grow up to be, (what is the politically correct word?) not straight. I think it's her destiny.

And yes, I am a psycho.


Edit: Seven hits today? Declare yourself!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 30 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just think, rooinator, if she grows up to be "not straight" as you so poetically put it, the pressure that's going to be on her sister's (zoee, right?) son or daughter.

 
At Tuesday, 30 January, 2007, Blogger Roo said...

One generation at a time, please.

 
At Wednesday, 31 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me, stupid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home