Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Advising Day

Advising day is actually Thursday, but I'm looking for classes right now (9 credits worth, perferably). I'm gonna take music 1-oh-somethin', but I have no idea what the other four will be. Huh.

(It's 105, by the way. I just looked.)

'Nyway, today I took my first step towards breaking my math problem habit. (Actually, I chew pens while doing math.) Last year, I started chewing gum during math. Now, I have a hard time chewing gum for a long period of time, but luckily, it keeps the pens out of my mouth. (My logic teacher always stares at me. I think it's funny. But what he's probably thinking is something like, "This reminds me of a Simpsons episode." He said that a lot when I took philosophy from him.

Today Jadie showed Jack the spaceship the Lieums call "Markilidili." Jadie (and the rest of the Kinssa, she implys, though they wouldn't know about it) calls it "Marky" for short. Bonus points if you know why I decided the ship's name is Marky. (*hint* It's from an old movie that starred a famous child actor.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home