Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Late Start Wednesday

That's what today is. Late start. So I don't have to go to high school this morning. (Why go for 10 minetes?)

Yesterday, Kyra's daddy came over. She wanted to wrestle with me instead of being locked in with her parents, and it turns out she's pretty good. She kicked me in the face and headbutted me pretty hard.

This morning I got up early even though I stayed up last night to watch a movie about 'serial mom.' I couldn't believe I was still up at the "agreed-upon time." I really hope that old "early to bed, early to rise" thing is true. And applies to females. I'd love to be healthy, wealthy and wise.

I want to skip Botany today. I hate that class. I literally sit through the whole class thinking, "I hate this class." Needless to say, I don't learn a whole lot. The only reason I'm not skipping today is 'cause there's a test. Test #2, says the syllibus.

Oh, yeah. My ex-boyfriend got accepted to Western! Yea! (We parted on good terms. I think. At least, I parted on good terms. What's funny about it is when I told my grandparents, they were more upset than I ever was about the breakup. They liked him. But I knew we were gonna break up. It didn't suprise me at all. I realized that I had known for months. I still miss him. Sometimes I think it'd be nice if we were still going out, but I know he's not the "someone just for me," and I gotta find the "someone just for me." However, I doubt that I ever will, but still, I am hopeful.) (And thanks, Aaron, for introduing me to "Chobits." I love the books.)

I, on the other hand, did not get accepted to Western. But I didn't want to go anyway. I'm applying for Winter quarter as soon as I sign up for classes. Or today, if I remember to mail the thing in.

I didn't write anymore; I did a crossword puzzle this morning instead. But I did learn, through playacting, that the Kinssa can try to intimidate each other, but as they are inherintly good, they don't succeed very well. Halfway through, they'll be like. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. May the best Kinssa win." I was suprised they have compitions at all. Maybe it's universal.

Well, I gotta go to class and cram for the test. Good luck to me. And you, too, if you need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home