Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Resonable Title Goes Here

I just finished my band scholarship essay. It's due tomorrow, just in case anybody cares.

I worked on OL,OBO today during band. All we learned was that there is a sattillate called 'Offer,' that was built by the Kinssa. The Kinssa thought Offer was a human god, perhaps the god of sadness. It seems they didn't understand the meaning of "Oh, for cryin' out loud!"

At dinner, Jack tries to figure out why Jadie showed him Marky and Offer. Did she have an escape plan already? Well, yeah. But it isn't very good. Her plan involves negotiating with the Lieum. (Remember, Kinssa are inheriently good.)

We voted on the John Phillips Sousa award today. I feel like I have an unfair advantage. Both band vote, and I am the only senior in both bands. In fact, I am the only senior in Concert Band. I kind of hope I win, but if I do, I'll feel that it was unfair and complain about it to Mr. J. who will get annoyed with me like always. I don't really care who wins, so long as it's not my arch-enemy.

I bought Twimmy her birthday present today (Happy Birthday Twim!). I bought her Mario Party Five, 'cause that's what she wanted.

Now I must go register, turn in my application to Sizzler, and go eat lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home